How to Protect Yourself and Prepare for the Coronavirus
The World Health Organization has declared the coronavirus a pandemic, and the number of cases continues to rise worldwide. These basic steps can help you reduce your risk of getting sick or infecting others.
Here’s what you can do:
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Wash your hands. With soap. Then wash them again.
- Stay informed
- With children, keep calm, carry on and get the flu shot
- Don’t stockpile masks
- But do stock up on groceries, medicine and resources
- Concerned about the stock market? Take a deep breath.
The coronavirus continues to spread worldwide, with over 127,000 confirmed cases and almost 5,000 dead. In the United States, there have been at least 1,297 cases and more than 35 deaths, according to a New York Times database.
Thank You For Reading.