Here are various gathering study rooms at USM Libraries. Each room is a secretly encased space, taking into account gatherings to cooperate without upsetting other library benefactors. Library supporters can utilize any of these rooms to concentrate in gatherings or to work cooperatively on ventures.
Gathering Study Room Policies
- Gathering Study Rooms can be held online for up to a limit of 3 hours.
- Try not to move furniture all through the rooms.
- Gatherings are restricted to one reservation for every day. Different people in a gathering are not allowed to reserve various spot in a day.
- Reservations can be made as long as three weeks ahead of time.
- A Group is characterized as at least three people.
- Gathering Study Rooms are for use by current USM understudies, personnel and staff.
- People, two individuals and little gatherings are free to cooperate in the Learning Commons and all through the Glickman Library. The Glickman Library Seventh Floor Reading Room and Second Floor of Gorham Library Learning Commons are assigned Quiet Study spaces.
- A gathering that is over 15 minutes late relinquishes their booking. In like manner if under 3 people of the gathering are absent the booking perhaps relinquished.
- People who abuse the Group Study Room reservation framework might be for all time obstructed from reserving a spot.